I love to read and am always looking for new, interesting, and education books to devour. Here are the best ones I've found so far.
Types of Books
Learning to Code
- Learn to Code. Get a Job. The ultimate guide to learning and getting hired as a developer., by Gwendolyn Faraday (my own book)
- No Degree, No Problem, by Josh Kemp
- Soft Skills: The Software Developer's Life Manual, by John Sonmez
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship, by Robert C. Martin
- The Pragmatic Programmer: Your Journey to Mastery, by David Thomas and Andrew Hunt
- Cracking the Coding Interview, by Gayle Laakmann McDowell
- Mastering Bitcoin, by Andreas Antonopolis
- Unscripted: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship, by MJ Demarco
- Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life, by Nir Eyal
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World, by Cal Newport
- Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, by Marie Kondō
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It, by Chris Voss
- Building a Story Brand: Clarify Your Message so Customers Will Listen, by Donald Miller
- Deep Work, by Cal Newport
- Reach for the Skai, by Skai Jackson
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, by William Kamkwamba
- Educated, by Tara Westover
I hope you got some new inspiration for your reading list. Let me know if there's a book you think I'm missing here.
Most of the links I list above are affiliate links. I only recommend books that I have read and found useful. This is helps me to support myself while I create content. I appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks and have a great week!