Hi everyone, how are you doing?
I have some exciting news to share with you all today. I've been volunteering with freeCodeCamp through multiple ways since 2015, and now I just became an official member of their team!! Now, what will that mean to you? You will be receiving new content from me through two different sources... so expect some awesome tutorials coming up at FreeCodeCamp and great videos on my YouTube channel as well.
In fact, I will be uploading a new video to my channel this week on what a* real day * in the life of a senior software developer/tech lead looks like!
Until then, here are some contributions I've made to FreeCodeCamp that you should check out:
- Git and GitHub for Beginners - Crash Course
- Vue.js Course for Beginners [2021 Tutorial]
- What is Python's Django used for? 5 Key Reasons I Use the Django Framework for Client Projects
- How I Landed My First Job as a Web Developer
- Live Coding Project: Create a Drum Machine using Vue.js
Which one of those have you seen before? Let me know in our Discord chat!
All the best