It's already the last month of the year, and I'm not waiting until January this time to work on big goals. I'm trying to get 5,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel by the end of the year as well as finish creating my first online course. If you like my content, please share it to help my channel grow.
Here is what I accomplished this week:
- Published videos on my YouTube channel with advice about what programming language you should learn first, how to use blogging to land jobs in software development, and things to consider before attending a coding bootcamp.
- Started a livestream series where I'm building an app and figuring things out as I go.
- Published a short freeCodeCamp article on password security.
- Published a blog post about my top five interviewing mistakes and what I learned from them.
- I also created some blockchain content: check out my blockchain YouTube channel, School of Block, and my archive of blockchain newsletters.
I'm also currently looking for collaboration opportunities with other content creators. Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any content requests/ideas for me.
Have a great week!