Hey guys, how are you doing?
Thank you to all those who joined our "Ask Me Anything" YouTube stream last Friday, that was so much fun! You can still watch the video and learn more about the answers behind some of my most-asked questions here on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDYrtBTUfeo&t=455s.
If you've been following me for a while, you probably know that I love learning about productivity and different learning methods. Specially when working as a developer, we are faced with being in front of the computer with the other millions of different distractions on the internet. Being able to focus on a project can become challenging, so here are some resources that I find it useful:
- Developer Productivity video with Tips, Tools, Apps to Stay Sane and Productive
- Developer Productivity Video: How I use Alfred 4 to speed up my work
- Episode 1.4 | How to Finish Projects & Craft Resumes with The Jared Wilcurt
- Book: Deep Work, by Cal Newport
- Book Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World, by Cal Newport
Do you guys have any other suggestions? Let me know on Discord!
This week, I'm planning to stream #Python projects on Wednesday and Thursday at 8am edt. Make sure to join me on Twitch then! :)
Hope you guys have a good week!