So much has happened over the last week. I've update my YouTube channel, written articles, recorded videos, and worked on starting a podcast (coming next month). Here is a full recap of the week:
- Rebranded my YouTube channel from Coding with Gwen to Faraday Academy to generalize better.
- Launched my School of Block YouTube channel for blockchain content. There is also a page for School of Block that will have content up in the next few weeks.
- Published a video on creating a developer portfolio. And wrote a blog post on well-designed portfolios to go along with it.
- Started two weekly newsletters for updates on my content. Sign up here for my programming newsletter. And here for my blockchain newsletter.
- Just published an article this morning on the tools and products that I use to maintain reasonable privacy on the internet and my personal devices.
- Did some more work on my blockchain podcast that will be coming out next month. Sign up for my blockchain newsletter to stay informed about the launch of the podcast.
Comment below if you have questions or feedback.
Have a great week!